Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane tyre deals

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by vmaxer, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I will be riding down to Brisvegas in a few weeks time on the GSX1400. Can anyone tell me where the best deals on tyres are currently, anyone got a sale running ? No bargains up here in Wide Bay !

2. I haven't heard of any...might pay to give a few a call and see what's on offer
  3. i know some places
    1st there is Mick's, www.mbct.com.au/

2nd there is tyres for bikes, www.tyres4bikes.com.au/

3rd cant remember but i will get back with the details its out Wacol way and iam told he has the best prices in town
  4. Over the years I have used tyres for bikes and more recently two wheel tyres who are at Blacksoil, 40 odd minutes out of Brissy on the way to Toowoomba.

5. there's heaps of places in springwood too, most of moss st is all bike shops
  6. Thanks boys I will check them out, cheers from Vmaxer
  7. Decided to buy from Jakewilson.com, Pilot road 2's, F & R, shipped and delivered by tracked Fedex order from USA for 317$ AUS for the pair. Will get them fitted locally. Cancelled my trip down south, Team moto sale has PR2 fitted for 429$, a good price for those of you in SEQLD.
  8. hope you have luck with the pilots,

I was going to say + 1 for Mick