Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Brisbane] Sunday 3rd July..

Discussion in 'Other States' started by r1_forever, Jun 29, 2005.

1. We are going for a ride around the 'Block' this Sunday. It includes.. Mt Mee - Woodforde - Maleny - Kenilworth - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious and home.

Will be leaving BP The Gap on Waterworks Rd (opposite the golf course) at 8am.

Would be good to see some NetRiders out there as the Brissy section does not seem to be getting out for rides much lately.

SweetLisa posted this ride in the Overclockers originally and she knows how to organise a good ride.

Hope to see you guys out there :D
  2. Yeah so come along all Brissie people. The roads to Kenilworth are great.

3. hey i'd love to but i'm lacking.... another.. better half. how often do you guys go for these rides? You can put my name day for any and all of the future ones, should have a bike in the next 1-2 months.... really seems like such a long time :evil:
  4. We go out every Sunday :D 8)
  5. That is AWESOME!!!!!!!! thanx for that. how many of you's are there that go, what kind of ages? Do you know any of the guys from cycle right on rickeretts rd, thornside?
  6. There are usually about 10 to 15 of us. The ages are approx from 18 to 40'ish without giving anything away..lol. Everyone goes at their own pace and it is definitely not a group race or anything. There is no point or tail-end charlie. It's just a casual ride that we all enjoy whenever we can.

No, I don't know those people you mentioned. But might have passed them out there somewhere I'de reckon :D
  7. Yes hurry up and come out. It's great fun and a chance to meet some great people and form some lasting friendships. And you might even get to meet Andy's dog's one day hehe

8. haha alrighty then, do they sit on your lap?

I'm am hurrying, saving cents and dollars as we speak... slow process on trainee wage tho..

i'd be out doing practice runs if i had something to ride.

look forward to meeting you anyway, haha but for now.. hello :D