Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane Riders Today????

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by ametha elf, Oct 11, 2010.

1. So whose riding in Brisbane today? If you are, then you have my complete admiration. My bike currently is surrounded by water in our garage.........

2. The rain has eased up quite a lot since about 6 down this way (Yatala)
  3. Im up in Pine Rivers and it hasn't stopped, still pouring hard.
  4. I didn't end up taking the bike... If only because I'm collecting my new car this afternoon.

(Though the really heavy rain was gone by the time I got out of the house at 7:20am, so there wouldn't have been much novelty anyway)
  5. I bailed out, got on the train today. It was raining hard on the northside and all the roads are flooded.
  6. bah you two are pussies! i still rode. though the intention was to drive, i got about 1/4 of the way to work, saw the traffic, went home grabbed the bike and filtered basically the whole way to work. though i did have some assclown in a landcruiser try driving into my right ear.....