Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane Recommended Workshop

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by JunSiang, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

I've currently got a 08' Ninja 250r that I've previously crashed once. Rear ended another vehicle. So currently, I'm wanting to completely repair and replace the parts and make it 'brand new' again. Problem is, after replacing the front forks that were bent, the fairings don't seem to fit on quite well. What I'm looking for is a recommendation of a workplace in Brisbane, that could assess my bike, inform me of what needs to be replaced (and then I search for a right part/he has the part for a reasonable price) and fixes it. The bike has been in my garage for a bit while waiting for a pair of front forks that I found on eBay, and I just can't be bothered to search for parts anymore and just want to hand my keys to a mechanic, and take it back after all done.

What workshop charges reasonable rates and does a reasonable job? I frequent Ozzy Graf who does a fantastic job, but I don't think he deals in parts.

Thanks guys. (If this is in the wrong thread, please inform me and I'll do what is needed)

2. Simca at springwood
  3. Hey guys - Looking to hear some stories of people that have had their bikes ECU flashed and tuned - I have a 2014 ZX-10R that I want to get done but am unsure as to who I should use. If you have had any good experiences please feel free to share here :D