Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane Netriders - Favour to ask... bike check?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Iondah, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Hi All,

I found a bike in Toowong I'm very keen on... unfortunately I'm down here in dreary Melbourne. I'm wondering if someone in the area with a bit of mechanical knowledge might be able to go check it out for me.

I know there are inspection services available but I'd prefer to give a slab to a trustyworthy Netrider than fork out $200+ for a mech.

The plan is, if the bike gets a good report, to get a one-way ticket up there and ride it home. :)

If anyone might be able to help out please send me a PM. You will be forever in my gratitude. :grin:

2. PM sent.

Make sure you've test ridden in melbourne - dont forget there's one on NR right now in your neck of the woods to check out.
  3. Thanks for the PMs Dirty TRiX and Fubarcbr... I'll let you know when I've heard back from the owner.

My mate has a 2001 model which I've riden and it's exactly what I'm after. This one just happens to be at a really good price. :)