Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane Mechanic - Please Help

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by tobiascarter, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Hi netriders,

I realise this topic might not be entirely suited to "QLD Event Announcements", but im at my witts end.

Ive searched for over an hour now throughout this site and still cannot find a recommended mechanic in Brisbane. I would have thought there would have been loads.

Please, please can someone offer some recomendations of repuatable, personable mechanics that will service my Suzuki 07 GSR600. What made them recommendable?

There is always Springwood Suzuki who are close (sth side), however i am trying to avoid the dealer/mechanics as i am sure they will charge alot more- is this right?

If i go to a smaller private mechanic, are they likely to be cheaper and just as commendable? Springwood suzuki want to charge me $210 for a minor service (6000km)

Would be great to see some advice for myself and others on the search.

Cheers