Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane Bike Wreckers

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by The Snow Dog, Jan 29, 2006.

1. While everyone is in the mood I thought I'd ask... :wink: Has anyone had any experience purchasing bikes from Brisbane Bike Wreckers?

2. Never had any experience buying a bike off them but its certainly the place to go if you have a bit of a bingle on your bike and need some cheap bits to make it look flash again!

Good service and there always happy to have a chat to you about your bike.
  3. try fowles auctions or simca, they sell crashed bikes too

just remember with the auctions you can't start the bikes or anything and that may hide unknown faults..
    and it costs a bit of money to get the title repairable write off removed from the bike.

other option is to try the brisbane forums, someone always knows someone who's selling a bike...
  4. I think I might swing by there next saturday. I need some new rear view mirrors.
  5. They seem to be importing grey imports now. If you're in the mood I'd be interested to hear what you think of any you see. Some 'appear' to be in mint condition...
  6. the imported bike are repainted, yes.
  7. Maybe its just me being fussy :shock: but i dont think a wreckers is a good place to buy a bike :grin: