Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane bike mechanic?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by pengo, Aug 27, 2011.

1. G'day

Can anyone recommend a bike mechanic for the Brisbane southside area, be it a workshop or mobile one? Otherwise how are the dealer service departments (the moss st dealers) for service?

2. Have only ever and will only ever use Springwood Suzuki for mine. I go to them from Ipswich, if that's any indication of my happiness with them.
  3. Springwood Suzuki have done some work for me and made very few mistakes. Pro Motorcycles have gone out of their way for me over the years, and also made very few mistakes. OTOH, there's some staff turnover and I can't be sure the same person will do the work each time, and both shops have given simple jobs to the apprentice or the new guy and I've had some small problems as a result. Both shops seem to want your business and try hard to look after you.

Skipperau has had a long running relationship with Moorooka Yamaha and they look after him very well. Whether they look after everyone that well or he's just 'special' I don't know.
  4. Midas on wynnum road Tingalpa do bikes
  5. Bringing this thread up again as I have a new bike that needs its first log book service?

I've used Ozzy. Just spoke with Grand Prix Motorcycles but they want to charge me $250 to change the oil and filter. Any other recommendations or suggestions?

It's for a Triumph Street Triple R.
  6. Micks Bike and Car Tyres @ but its at Brendale (Northside)

Seems to have an amazing reputation. Countless stories from others about the service and friendliness.

My Street Triple and my Mrs CBR250 are going in tomorrow there.
  7. Quality Bike Repairs at Lawnton (north side). We always get our bikes worked on there, am very happy with their work.