Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane - Bike Exhausts

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by blue_muppet, Jan 31, 2006.

1. I've finally decided to take the plunge and put an aftermarket pipe on my little 250 bandit.

Problem is, I don't really know if I should go to an actual exhaust shop or just go to my usual service centre.

I've heard good things about a place out near slacks cr. (sorry, can't remember its name but maybe someone else can?)

I don't really intend on getting a full system put on because I think that will be a bit of a overkill. Basically I’m looking for a nice shiny muffler and most likely a engine tune. Am I correct in assuming that the bike will have to be tuned after the pipe is fitted?

cheers in advance,
    blue_muppet

2. If the new can has an effect on airflow, then it'll need a re-tune. if it doesn't effect the airflow, then there's probably not much point in spending the money!

3. motorcycle exhaust professionals

that's the name, talk to them they're good :D

4. Thanks peeps!

I'll give them a ring this week and hopefully I will be riding around with a new can soon!

cheers,
    blue_muppet

5. YUP theya re great!!! They did my 2 into 1 on my zzr and also my husbands FZR :)