Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brisbane - Bike Exhausts

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by blue_muppet, Jan 31, 2006.

1. I've finally decided to take the plunge and put an aftermarket pipe on my little 250 bandit.

Problem is, I don't really know if I should go to an actual exhaust shop or just go to my usual service centre.

I've heard good things about a place out near slacks cr. (sorry, can't remember its name but maybe someone else can?)

I don't really intend on getting a full system put on because I think that will be a bit of a overkill. Basically I’m looking for a nice shiny muffler and most likely a engine tune. Am I correct in assuming that the bike will have to be tuned after the pipe is fitted?

cheers in advance,
  2. If the new can has an effect on airflow, then it'll need a re-tune. if it doesn't effect the airflow, then there's probably not much point in spending the money!
  3. motorcycle exhaust professionals

that's the name, talk to them they're good :D
  4. Thanks peeps!

I'll give them a ring this week and hopefully I will be riding around with a new can soon!

5. YUP theya re great!!! They did my 2 into 1 on my zzr and also my husbands FZR :)