Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

brisbane bike buyers????????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tj jockey, Feb 13, 2008.

1. is there anywhere people know of who buy bikes? i have one i need to ofload asap and cant sit around waiting for someone to buy it. was thinking there might be a buyer someone knows of or has used in brisbane they could recommend. thanks :grin:

2. i don't any buyers sorry. but if you are in that much of a hurry, just take it to any dealer. they'll gladly offer you sweet f87k all and take it off your hands. although one of my mates got an awesome deal when he sold his fireblade to them when he gave up bikes. so you never know i guess.
  3. What bike do you have?... and what $$'s are you looking for?
  4. virago

its only a 250cc virago 05 model. i just bought a 650 yamaha classic which moves me along a bit better on the highway. would keep the smaller bike though but need to move into a unit and money is tight and only one car park space.
  5. How many km and how much do you want to get for it? do you have RWC?
  6. What Suburb & State r u from??????
  7. i'm not too sure but this might give it away
  8. There is a car/bike sale thing at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Sundays - ezyaz or something like that. Maybe try ourbrisbane.com.au to find some details. It sounds like flea-market set up for auto's.