Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bris / GC members reply - lets create something.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Stevo750cc, May 25, 2005.

1. if you're a brisbane or gold coast or sunshine coast biker, who wants to have a go at starting a cruising group, reply to this topic and we'll try get something going.

can only try.

Stevo.

2. i'd be happy to help out, that is if I get the odd daypass from the missus. :LOL:

3. im in. cruising? like springbrook????? :D :D :D :D :D

4. yeah, only springbrook, every ride... no point going anywhere else - nirvana. :LOL:

5. what sort of lean angle does a shadow have stevo? :p

6. dont know yet, no doubt i'll shit myself the first time i scrape out.

7. Yeah sounds good

Yeah, ill be in. I'm a newbie tho. Maybe up Mt Glorious etc?

Just got pinged for speeding this morning, F^&%! What gets me is that since I've had the bike I've been doing everything right, then the one time I give it a bit...

8. wherebouts? we qlders should have some kind of notes as per police presence. not of course that we would be doing anything stupid right? :LOL:
    hopefully my bike should be running again monday so will be up for a ride soon (fingers crossed)

9. I may be living up around Brisbane way come January :) Get the club up and running by then ok ;)