Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brighton Bikes & Bits - BEST Service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by cbwolf, May 5, 2010.

1. Just wanted to add my $0.02 to this thread.

I have been having my bikes serviced/repaired at Brighton Bikes & Bits (Located on 817 Nepean Hwy, Brighton) for the past 4 years. They have, in that time, ALWAYS been fantastic with their service, quality and prices. All the staff are genuine riders, with several being semi-pro racers/stunters.

If you are looking to get your bike serviced/modified (they do the whole thing with dyno tuning also) speak to Tom - their lead mechanic. Fantastic guy and will go out of his way every time to ensure your bike is done right.

When you speak to Tom, mention that you know Csaba (chubba) and he'll look after you.
  2. hate to dig up an old thread, but cant be happier with the service i recieved from these guys. rang them at 10 to 6 thursday night, needing a rwc asap and i bought the bike in at 10am the next morning.

Work was completed $100 under the original quote, even with 2 mechanics working on it at 1 stage. 1 part i needed was quoted at $175 from kawasaki next door, who didnt even have it in stock, these guys had it in stock, for $30.

Could not recommend these guys any higher, went well beyond my expectations and i will definatly be getting my bikes looked after with these guys from now on.