Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bright - maybe - this weekend

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Sir Skuffy, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Hey all,

RIDE Cancelled.... Joing a ride to Jindabyne

2. OK,this is 100%.

I have booked the room - $45 just for me.... $60 for 2 or more people.

BEST part, there is a band on saturday night that plays until 1:00am and it is FREE if you are staying at the pub....

Linen included, fridge and TV and even bike friendly parking.... Distance to pub, about 20 meters...

3. I thought ya was going to Jindabyne :?

4. Changed my mind - considering I will be taking the long way back and I like Bright.

Chum, Black Spur, Mt Buller run, Whitfield, Tyoga Pass, etc....

Leave Melb 8:30am and get there with enough time for some serious beer drinkin

5. [IMG:110:80:7560a210e4]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i169/caz3064/emoticons/4.gif[/img:7560a210e4]

the band makes it tempting, but Id have to split early to make it for the pink ribbon ride :(

6. Love to join ya Mitch but I've gotta run the sausage stand at me Dad's church fete. Little old ladies need sausages too!

7. Hey guys.

I plan on leaving Bright by 8:00am in the morning and then taking the most direct route back....

Anyway, I plan on going and having a well deserved break.

8. Mitch,

I'm giving this some serious thought...Stookie and Lil are heading up via Bairnsdale, Omeo etc and in to Bright that way and are leaving early Sat morning approx 6ish...maybe we could hook up with them for the ride up, hold up the bar at the pub, enjoy the band and just ride back the next day.

Cheers,

Keith

9. LOL Keith,
    Mitch has changed his mind again, he's going to Jindy now. :rofl:
    changes his mind more than us women do. :LOL: