Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

brief respite - 19/2

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by cnstr, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Have a brief respite this weekend. The wife is working and the the boss has given me the day off, so will be going for a ride.

Haven't been on the ceeb for a while now, only ridden 4 times in last few months and none of them in anger.
    Th4 this will be a non-learner friendly ride.

Any1 interested, pm me or put up a post.

departure time and place will be determined when i know whose coming along and how many.

2. WTF the wife...did i miss something here :shock:

3. He means his throttle hand ;)

4. what about this?

5. Bring it on...........

Name the place and i'll be there

6. Can I watch??? :D:D:D Pleeeeaaaaaaaassssseeee [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

7. need something a little more stimulating matt.

Stimulation is the key to everything :)

8. Such as?

9. Mr Buzzy?
    I think he's been to too many of Deb's "parties"

10. Who are we talking about here?
    Brent you say? Ahhh, is he the guy that use to come around 4 or 5 times a week? Big guy? shaved head? rides a whipper snipper? I think I know who you mean but if its the guy I remember, he went off and got himself a girlfriend and now few people actually see him ;)

11. Me 3!

I thought the wife WAS the ceeb... :shock:

12. thats cause they hear me well before they see me. and for yr information, i come more then 4 or 5 times a week ;) and it's been a while since the head was shaved. though i believe the time for that to happen again is coming up yeah?

she's been two timing me, so i've had a divorce. we're still friends though, so do still see each other occassionallly.

13.  Top
  14. Just thought i'd make it official , you know im there brent and so is Thundercat , so we'll see you at your place around 12ish

:twisted: