Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Breakfast Torque - 30 Oct 2011

Discussion in 'NSW' started by goz, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Its on again

Breakfast Torque

When: Start: 8:00AM, 30 Oct 2011 Finish: 11:00AM, 30 Oct 2011
    Where: Loftus Oval
    Loftus Oval, Princes Highway, Loftus 2232
    FREE local motorcycle event

• Free breakfast for riders
    • Simulated crash scene
    • Riding skills demonstration

• Motorcycle safety gear show
    • Displays
    • Win great prizes

• New products
    • Expert safety advice and tips
    • BIKES!!!!!!
    Hosted by Jonesy from 101.7WSFM
    Parking for motorcycles is available at Loftus Oval.
    For those arriving by car, a free tram shuttle service is available from the Loftus Tram Museum on Rawson Ave - park your car at the Museum and get a tram ride across the Highway directly to Loftus Oval. This free service will be running every 10 minutes, courtesy of the Loftus Tram Museum.
    At the conclusion of this year's Breakfast Torque, a charity ride and "Show and Shine" will be conducted by "A Hard Ride", an organisation raising awareness and support for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. Please visit their website for more information at www.ahardride.com.au
    This event is presented by Sutherland Shire Council, Kogarah Council, Rockdale City Council, Ulysses Club St George Sutherland, Motorcycle Council of NSW Inc. With special thanks to Ambulance Service of NSW.

More Information: Mark Stuart, Road Safety Officer
    9710 0341
  2. Put your name down if u want to leave in a group from Rosehill
  3. Also after the show, there will be a charity ride for prostate cancer

A Hard Ride is both a reason to dust off the bike for a group ride and to help raise awareness and support for the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. The ride and events that will proceed the ride are all about the enjoyment of being around like-minded bike enthusiasts and providing a vehicle to do something worthwhile. All proceeds are to be donated to the Prostate Foundation of Australia.

• Ride through Royal National Park departing from Torque Breakfast and returning to Loftus Oval (approx 45kms)
    • Bike show and shine categories for Harley, non-Harley cruiser, best custom, best European, best Japanese etc.
    • Food stalls (to be confirmed)
    • Sponsors stalls and demonstrations
    • Entertainment
    • To organise a group motorcycle ride of up to 2000 riders
    • Raise community awareness of Prostate Cancer
    • Raise money for the continued research into Prostate Cancer prevention
    • To run a family friendly chartiy event
    • Not to limit the exponential growth of the event
  4. oh i went to that a couple of years back - it was heaps of fun! put me down as a maybe
  5. I went last year and it was good, though I was basically walking around by myself, will have to catch up with a few of you this year.

Hopefully Suzuki have a tent up this time.
  6. Definitely up for it.
    Last year was raining so I stayed undercover.
  7. Looks awesome. I'll come to that..
  8. Yup Im up for the Breakfast Torque.........just because there's breakfast in the title
  9. Put me down Goz
  10. Lets see if i can win another prize :D

Hopefully the BMW S1000RR is there this time for a test ride
  11. Yeah then you and Chris can get matching BMW pants together :rofl:
  12. I'll be there again. I live 5 minutes from there, but it would be good to meet up with the group coming from Rosehill and riding in together......
  13. If i'm not working i will be there, but will be iding up from the south
  14. Yes i am in, it will be my first going to these event. Have it mark down on my calender.
  15. Will be there as I'm 5 mins around the corner, will probs go on the ride through natio after as well.
  16. If bike isn't sold I'll try to make it. If bike is sold and uni ins't pressing I'll try to make it.
  17. Was it you Goz that won a helmet last year? Or was that Dean?
  18. Dean, I won the Kevlar cargos, but dean wasn't there to collect his prize cause we where on a test ride so he missed out
  19. I'd love to go to this but I think it's the morning after our annual Halloween party...
  20. I may head out to it as well.anyone riding from out campbelltown way?