Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Break-ups suck

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by sonja, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Dunno what else to say.

2. Yeah :( ,

I dont know what else to say here... pm if you wanted to talk anything more specific... :)
  3. What better time than now for a...

4. They definately do more than just "suck" :( - been there recently and it takes a while (a very long while) apparently - for now the new toy to keep the mind off it, at least that brings a :) .
    In the end it all works out... so ive been told! :?

Chin up :wink:
  5. Chin is staying as "up" as I can get it with the ex contacting me when I said not to.

Messages are being deleted (as are emails).

I keep using the Australian Army Training Team Vietnam's motto: Persevere.

That one word seems to sum it all up.
  6. like i said, boys are silly, whereas girls are hot ;)
    just go watch some dark angel and you will feel much better.

:LOL: anyway, breaking up is hard to do, but its even harder to be strong about it and as you said, persevere. Good luck to you, hope you can stay strong, and that you find someone more deserving of your affection and (from what i hear) cooking skills :)
  7. yep.

Hey sonja, you ever have a thing for guys over 40 who ride VFR's let me know ;)
  8. Forget the guy, I'll take the VFR! :p

9. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. :LOL:
    I'm such a biker!
  11. Now you can come and work in Sydney......
  12. :shock: biatch. LOL
  13. God you lot all falling to pieces.

Sonja ... go shopping girl ... moi just got home after a nice little shopping spree , new helmet, draggins.

But chin up ... & take up woodsy's offer lol only on condition he give you a ride .... on the bike
  14. Come down to melbourne for the netrider dinner and we'll go out and get plastered and pick up some hot chicks (The only real cure for a break up :LOL:)
  15. Yep in the same boat myself (even though i did the leaving cos he bored me to tears) He wouldn't tell me what he did for a living for 3 months, wouldn't let me go to his place cos he liked mine, never met family or anything.. And he used to think it amazing I knew what he was thinking.. but I knew what he was thinking cos he was so predictable.

But when we were together there was a girl we knew, and whenever she was around he used to ignore me, she treated him like a pet, and now he's hanging around her again like a lost puppy. Well, him and about ten other guys anyway lol..

I hope they get together cos she's a bit of a freak, might actually make him interesting :roll:

But remember when people say there's plenty more fish in the sea.. tell them you only end up with the John West rejects lol

Personally, i don't want another partner, ever. The last two have put me off pretty much permanently.
  16. Break-ups DON"T suck [-X

You just parted company with someone who was clearly not right for you, whether it was your doing or theirs. If one of you don't want to be with the other, then you should be happy to be rid of them.

Go out looking for the next candidate, and have fun doing it :demon: a bit of :dance: and a bit of :beer: and perhaps even a bit of :bannanabutt: but definately none of this :eek:hno: :cry: life's tooooooo short.
  17. Egg zachery :wink:

My last relationship was 4 years ago, it was a long one, over 10 years.
    One day, after a couple of weeks consideration, I just told him not to ring me anymore. I didn't need to get bitchy or start an arguement, I just knew he wasn't the "one" for me. People come and go in our lives all the time, for various reasons, some good and others not so good, but without all the different people in our lives it would be so boring.
    One day hopefully I'll meet my "knight on 2 wheels" :LOL:
  18. Bingo! :dance:

Besides, I told you he rides a girls bike. :wink: :LOL: :deal:

Now all you have to do is what I do when I'm sad, happy, confused, angry, muddled, anxious, vexed, extatic etc.... Take a motorcycle out and thrash the shit out of it. :)

And if I've learned anything from Loz, it's that there is no shortage of joy in a crap wheelie. :LOL:
  19. After meeting mine last October, I can confidently say that I won't be going thru a breakup again :grin:
    Sonja, move on and learn from the negatives and the positives of the relationship. They only make you stronger ;)