Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Brand new bike

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by josh_182, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys, thought I'd post a couple of pics of my brand new street triple r I picked up on Tuesday. Before this bike I had a 2004 R1 and a 2006 GSXR 1000, I was hesitant about the smaller bike, being used to the power of the others, not at all, this bike just feels so damn good, useable power with plenty of poke when needed. Comfortable, turns into a corner with just a thought, still in the break in period which is proving difficult for my right wrist to abide by. An aftermarket exhaust and a flyscreen are in the very near future. Extremely happy :D.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice pick up.

My head says Tiger 800 but my heart keeps reminding me that the Street Triple R is the same price.
  3. Very nice mate, enjoy. Great colour too...
  4. Tough decision kalkadar, obviously totally different bikes, so in your head you'll know which is right. If you test ride both, the smile you'll have on your dile after riding the street will make it a tougher call!!
  5. welcome aboard and enjoy your new ride :]