Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bra Sizes

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Charmed, May 8, 2007.

1. Bra sizes: Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, AND H are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A) Almost Boobs
    (8) Barely there
    (C) Can't Complain
    (D) Dang!!!
    (DD) Double Dang !!!!!!
    (E) Enoumous
    (F) Fake
    (G) Get a Reduction
    (H) Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!

2. ahahahah aha ha ah :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :roll:
  3. Any more than you can fit in your mouth is a waste :p.
  4. Only if your arms are broken.... :LOL:
  5. Yeah! Why would they both be broken, Haggis?

Touch what you can't afford??? :grin:
  6. I got one with pics I think :cool:

edit: no wait, just found it and they are cartoons :(

7. ( . )( . ) ???
  8. Master's hands are busy!!!

9. Yeah, some of those straps are a tricky...

Ironic that playing nerdy nintendo games for years actually gives you the dexterity to get those suckers undone, single-handedly and in record time :grin:
  10. What I don't get is that I'm right handed, yet my left hand is teh hook masta!
  11. it's more convenient.... you can push with your thumb , and unclick with the fingers!!! the right hand you have to hook and push up witht humb, unclick with fingers.

bra on, bra off, bra on, bra off.

12. That's fantastic Charmed I LMAO!

Dolly Parton is apparently a DD but she's also the equivelient size 6 which makeith them look so large :shock:
    Trust a bunch of boys to hijack your topic & discuss theories on quick bra removal & dexterity factor! :LOL:
  13. I looted a Bra of Dexterity +1

(nerds unite)
  14. i miss my first car. it had bras hooked from window to window across the roof and was full of p0rn. if only they weren't my mates older brothers id be cool.

i lack dexterity completely. im a frustrated ripper offer, not an "i'm so smooth you didnt even notice it wasn' on" kinda guy :(
  15. Some people don't bother with bras :cool:
  16. i know i dont! :grin:
  17. NSFW!!!

go on. you know you wanna...
  18. i did, then someone walked into the room and asked why i was tweaking the monitor...