Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Boulevard M50

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by just_cruizin, Feb 10, 2008.

1. G'day new member here do's any one no where l can get some cobra slash-cut pipes for my new 2008 m50 and do these pipe allow for the use of the oyxgen senser all will be very thankfull for any info no shops seem to have these pips in Australia

2. I think you mean Cobra Slashdown pipes. try GM-Cycles on e-bay. as for the O2 sensor you dont need it as I just fitted Vance & Hines straightshots :grin: with the 'quiet' baffles, K&N filter and disconnected the O2 sensor (can provide details). had the bike dyno tuned and it is as smooth as. :grin: :grin: better economy as the tuner said bike was very rich in the mid range
  3. My Suzuki dealer mentioned they have a 'plug' / bypass for the O2 sensor for pipes without a mounting point. I have also seen one owner simply drill a hole and weld in a nut for the O2 sensor.

Good luck and please share what you end up doing - I'm sure I'll be looking for pipes soon too :p