Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bought My First Bike!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by josh_182, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Hi guys,

Pretty excited as I bought my first bike yesterday and pick it up tonight :D. 1992 ZZR250, 32,000Km's, 3 female owners never been dropped, is in great condition, 6 months rego and a luggage rack and bag for $3800, I'm down in Tassie. Don't get my license for a another month or so, so I will just have to look at it everyday until I can rider it :(. Will get some pics tonight and post up.

2. Congrats dude, you'll have a great time with it. Be careful out there... so you get to keep on having fun. Use the anticipation time to look around at traffic with a 'rider's eye'.

3. Congrats Bloke, great bike to start out on, you'll have heaps of fun.

Ride safe

4. "3 female owners... never dropped"

Ummm yeeeeeah :LOL:

-[sorry, I assume every 250 has been dropped unless it's less than 6 months old from new - wouldn't stop me ever buying a bike as long as it's not much damage or has been repaired properly]