Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Borrow a Motorcycle Trailer Today...Please?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by JamesK, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys I kinda need a little help here, I rode my cbr to Broadford yesterday and crashed it on the left corner. As much as I tried to get it back up and running it was clearly un roadworthy and coolant was leaking from the radiator piping. Anyway long story short I had to hitch a ride home and leave the bike there :( my friend letting me borrow his car to tow but I need a trailer to get her home. I am able to rent one but they are around $50 for 4 hours and really I want to save every penny to fix her. I know I have a very low post count but Im a long time lurker and I've met a few of you before on rides and the training day you guys had. So please if you have a trailer available near caulfield area can I borrow it for a few hours today?

2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry don't have one so I can't help but my local trailer hire does them for about $30 a day. So if you finally need to hire try a ring around first. you may save a few bucks.