Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Boring BMW's

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Roarin, Oct 19, 2008.

1. #1 Roarin, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. Never tire of watching that clip

Fark, those guys can ride those beasts - $28K 195kg trail bikes :cool:

At 6' 1", I can just reach the ground on tip toes :p
  3. Gnarly :cool:

Wouldn't mind a shot on one of those either...obviously no way I'm doing that hectic jump-the-cliff thing after riding up a goddamn scree mountain, though.

Hmm...might have convince Dad to let me inherit the R80GS Dakar he's got dusting up in his shed... :grin:

- boingk
  4. Up in brisbane theres this bmw megamoto that does the rounds near our mountains... cranks the sm over hardcore and gets his knees down too..

bmw's aren't THAT boring :LOL:
  5. Haha you could stick Chris Pfeiffer on a tricycle and he'd make it look fun...

But yeah everything I've heard says that the HP2 is a bad motherf*cker of a bike. Love to ride one.
  6. bmws

Nothing boring about my BMW K1200s 05/ 07 good for the long miles and heaps of go - no time to get bored.
  7. Im so short its not even funny. When my bike goes in for a service I cant ride any of the "borrow" bikes. So Shaun will have twice the fun taking both bikes in for servicing as he can easily ride them all. He took the Xmoto out in July and the Adventurer out in Sept and loved it. I reckon he will work through the range eventually. The Hp2 Sport might go out next time. Lucky bugger. :cry: