Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bored bored bored, anyone up for a ride now??? tonight

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Guest, Dec 3, 2005.

1. where ever doesnt matter :)

2. Would if i hadnt been drinkin for the past few hours :(
  3. hey biatch : ) how u been.. saw the words u had with hittis the other day ha ha no gr4 yet either i gather? il burn u one if you want man
  4. oh and gix, keep it to yourself about BR k ha ha he'l come again soon enough ; )
  5. come over to my place gixxer, apparently you become a better rider if you pissed.
  6. Good thanks mate and you? Hahaha F#$k hittis,he's a wanker :LOL: yeah no GR4 yet,they reckon they still havent sent the GR challenge copies out yet :roll: Thanks for the offer mate but its all good,im in no hurry to see it,heard too many bad reports about it :LOL:

Hahaha i dont who BR is :LOL: :LOL: :wink:
  7. BR isnt too popular at gr at the moment. the past is haunting him ha ha.
  8. lol to be expected :LOL:
  9. it's all good br can take it as good as it's given.
    good to see you behaving yourself here ya 2 faced bastard ha ha ; )
  10. lmao,i never behave :LOL:
  11. yuh huh sure sure.. man no takers.. my friend has just left and ditched me for her boyfriend..
    10 mins till i leave 11.25.. anyone?
    gix stay safe man and il have to show you how it isnt done at the spur soon ha ha
  12. lol :D I think you'll be riding solo bud :? lol anytime bro 8) :LOL: you stay safe to matey :wink: