Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bored and frustrated

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Micheal A, Apr 26, 2005.

1. HELP!!! I've just come back home to Oz from work, and got another bike - but I can't ride it because a dodgy Brisbane shop - Bowen Hills Kawasaki - gave it a roadworthy with a bent handlebar!! Now I have to wait for a part! Very frustrated!!! Any ideas?? :!:

2. take it straight back and tell them to fix it up to the standard as endorsed by THEIR RWC. If they argue contact the QLD Traffic or Roads Dept (whoever does your registrations)
  3. You could always try sitting to one side?
  4. Stay on one wheel.
  5. Go to Timezone and jump on one of the race bike simulators. It'll kill some time....;)
  6. go down to surfers and hire a scooter, and race around on it in board shorts like a tool.
  7. See if there are any handlebars at the local wreckers or another shop and make the shop get them for you.
  8. Ahhh - all excellent suggestions! My frustrations stems not from the dodgy roadworthy - that's being taken care of by my local shop who happens to be in bed with the dodgy shop.... Long story..
    But I don't go back to work till Sept and my bike is the only thing that keeps me sane. Well that, and you guys....