Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Borders Vouchers

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by peeahh, Jan 12, 2007.

1. A Jack Black movie and NON-fiction books...

2. Oh quit ya bitchin'...

I get them every couple of weeks, i'm sure sooner or later there'll be one you'll use...

shoosh :p
  3. How do you get these sent to you? Are you a member of a bookclub or is it secret society stuff???

- bookworm girl :p
  4. Lil, buy a book @ borders and ask to join up at the checkout.
  5. Yeah I used to work there so seems they added me all by their little selves :evil: I personally don't use them, but realise a lot of people do.

I love Borders, I really do, and I could sit in their store 24hrs a day for days, but for actually BUYING, you can get stuff a crap load cheaper elsewhere.

They are very good for getting stuff that's hard to get in though :)

So yeah, I don't know what the deal is with getting on the list now. We did a huge thing just before I left asking if people wanted to join, but it had stopped before I left. As far as I know, as Rob said, you can just ask at the counter :)
  6. Cheers Peeahh :)
  7. 'Twist of the wrist 2' $42.95 - 20% = Thankyou

8. I put a pic of a really cute little puppy in this thread - and now it's gone.

This over-zealous 'I think this post is unnecessary so I'll delete it' type censorship is starting to get very old, and very gay.
  9. Amazon > Borders (or any other book store). It's simply cheaper and it gets delivered to your door. I do buy from Borders when I simply must have the book as soon as possible, though.
  10. Thanks for that! I never knew about the club thing.
  11. It's not so much a club as an emailed newsletter.

They do run a bookclub type thing though, they hold it in Gloria Jeans every once in a while (being Chaddy, I don't know about the others). It's on a Tuesday night, once a month or something? Ask about that too :)