Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Boots in Brissie?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Bravus, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Hi All

Looks like I'm getting boots from Santa (woot!) I need some I can wear all day every day but that will give me protection. Anyone got any suggestions for a bike shop (or gear shop) in Brisbane (ideally south rather than north) with a big range of boots in stock?

2. Hey Bravus,

Just head down to Moss Street...None of the dealers down there seem to have a bigger range than the other but if you go to all the bike shops you may find the right pair.

Don't forget Springwood Suzuki just around the corner either.

BTW...I swear by Rossi boots. Had two pair in 20 years they lasted that long, and when I get home, sometimes I prefer to leave them on rather than take them off
  3. +1 on Moss Street.

Could also try Team Moto Yamaha on the north end of the Magic Mile, Moorooka. We got fantastic service there. :grin:
  4. Thanks guys - ended up picking up a pair of the R-Jays sneaker stylee ones, very light and extremely comfortable, from Suzuki Edge in Booval for 100 bucks.
  5. Bravus you were on my side of town and didn't say Hi? :(

I didn't know they had boots at Suzuki Edge, only looked at helmets when I was there last.