Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Boots and jackets

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by Samantha Brown, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

Textile jacket, black with small white swirls down the bottom, has removable liner. Super warm but has a couple tears, easy fixed but I don't wear it so never fixed. $30. Labelled XL but fits like M/L.

Leather jacket, good condition, again just never wear it. Super comfy, fits M/L. $60.

DRIDRIDER short boots, super comfy and completely waterproof just too big for me. Size 43. Paid $169.99 new, hardly worn, would like $80.

Prices NEGOTIABLE, message me with your offer, I can organise delivery otherwise pickup is Melton.

Thanks guys!
  2. Hey mate, you got any pics? Interested in the boots mainly, depending on the style! Thanks!
  3. Hey mate, yeah I do somewhere haha I'll jump on the laptop and put them up!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks, do you also know the name of the style? I live in Sunshine so if I want them, not too far to come get them. Thanks.
  5. #5 Samantha Brown, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
    Dririder Street 1.0 Waterproof Touring Boots is the name of them mate!

Phone 4904.

Phone 4904.

Phone 4743.

Phone 4901.