Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

booored... so bored... MR Bucket Sub time!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by ward_4e, May 14, 2007.

1. :LOL: :LOL: so i'm moving soon, my close neighbours love me and the bogan upstairs is starting to grate on my mind..... :cry: so I'm lying on the floor looking at the plasterwork at the spot where his kid is bouncing a basket ball all night till 10pm... the dud dud sound is sparking my memory. I had a dud dud lef over where is it... :twisted:

never used...
    sexy.... old but sexy...

15 inches of dud dud dud you little shite, you and your kid. Now these sound terrible without an enclosure.... According to the tm sheet I need an enclosure between 24L - 26L min.

no, nothing is that simple...

2. 08052007044.
    :shock: :LOL: whats 5L between friends.... so simple its got to work...

some bodge up wiring... yep it was my extension cord... Now its hifi cable... :LOL: :LOL: :grin: yep i even crimped some spade bits :LOL:

3. :popcorn: ahuh next installment

4. 08052007046.

It fits... no gaps doubble sided tape and some screws... i cant believe it fits! like a glove... i'm sure this guy knew his tubs would be used for this!!!! oh yeah i have to clean soon.. :roll:

handles area na optional extra... :wink: bzzz bzzzz factor.. like the boot lids on pulsars and exa's :LOL: :LOL:

my old 150w int 8ohm mono amp... so 150 X 2 /1.75 = 171.4w 4ohm amp... :wink: this is going to sound so wrong...

Old bass test cd and well my window rattles... badly... my next door friends love it and the guy upstairs is welll who cares :grin:

5. Did i mention I'm BOOOOOORRRREDDDD without my bike..... :( so bored.. :roll: :wink:

I MAY have to Clean soon... yep CLEAN!!!! :shock: :shock: :evil: bah maybe next week...

6. Heh heh bewdy!

7. Put rice in it... and then video results!

8. ahahhaha i was thinking ping pong balls.. or a plushi toy or two!

9. Brilliant plan. You know, if all the flats have all the same layout you might be able to figure out where dud dud dude has his bed therefore have a target at which to aim your frustration / dud dud machine :)

10. That's oddly cool. Even better, when you do move you could sell it to your bogan neighbour so he can make his lancer/commodore sound fully sick.

11. I love it!

Especially as I don't live above you

:grin: :grin: :grin:

12. my god are you BORED!!!!!

but then, if you are really that bored you could come and clean my place! :p

geeze....how to make a girl feel guilty for bein the cause of you losin your bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

you need serious help wardie!

13. :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: yep...

14. Can I suggest some really low frequency bass - I understand it can cause quite a few ugly bowel problems, headaches, fatigue etc. Not sure what frequency you'd need to use though!

15. Might I recommend the Salmonella Dub recording "For the love of it" off the Killervision album, the remix is better if you can find it. The bass in that recording is simply awesome...

+ It's a damn good song...

16. well the current short list so far includes:

Sequential The Mission - off of nick warren back to mine... apollo rocket take off....
    charly - prodigy :wink:
    Angel - massive attack
    Scratch Bass - Lamb... definatley no mint sauce here...
    shelf wobbler - Mr scruff
    Beyond The Fundamental (Big Bud Remix) - omni trio
    me and spoonice (blue effect mix) - the spoon wizard

and some of the most anoying bass test crap... oooh and some dilinja andy c... oh the list goes on...

:twisted:

17. you are an EVIL MAN....i like your style!!!