Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

boogie on down

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by wang chung, Dec 18, 2005.

1. i arent that co-ordinated :p
  2. So that's what happens at the Patriots meetings :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. yeah i love it :D just think "hey thats groberts under the tinted visor..." :LOL:
  4. mat i wholeheartedly agree. fergie is has some damn sexy humps. :LOL:

why do bikers always do stupiud dances in leathers. there was that one to the "cotton eyed joe" song too. oh yeah his sliders werent even scratched. phag :LOL:
  5. The things we do when our bike is being repaired .
  6. Neither are mine. Riding pants aren't cheap so I'll look after them thanks. :p :LOL:
  8. :LOL: I love it!! Now that inspires me to try and get the more reserved members of netriders to do the same thing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: And 1 person in particular knows who I'm talking about ;)
  9. virgin knee sliders...damn poser.
  10. It was funny for a while but when he started slaping his ass I wanted to throw up :LOL:
  11. Hey I didnt fall off my...... OH!.... Boogie ON down.....

Thats Funny As!!!

I'm glad it never gets that cold here... and Eswen you have far too much time on your hands....

And Ewww for suggesting that Groberts woudl dance like that....
  12. hey! how dare you insinuate that I taped groberts' dancing!!!! I did no such thing.
  13. hmmm...I didn't see that insinuation at all, and you seem VERY defensive about this.....not sure I want to progress any further with this 'development'.
  14. uh. um....

the insinuation was obvious!
  15. Nice choreography...
  16. seriously, the guy did pretty well... must have been baking in there.
  17. I reckon it's Mat, he's watched the original enought times!
  18. true. but mat doesnt have full leathers... maybe he borrowed groberts' :LOL:
  19. hehe yeah they're similar in size :LOL: