Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Boobs / bad head or nothing / good head?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by mav, May 19, 2011.

1. Jonsey and Amanda this morning brought up the recent Arnie "scandal", and decided to discuss would you prefer a Susan Boyle face with Kim Kardashian boobs, or a Jennifer Hawkins face with a golf ball hanging in a net (as Amanda put it)?

Jonsey was of the bad head / great rack argument, and summed up his view by saying "It's like riding a Hyosung, it feels good till someone sees you doing it"

Which way would you swing?
  2. nothing/good face/head....assuming the rest of the body is good for both situations. Cheaper to get breast augmentation than a whole head.
  3. I don't care as long as they're warm.
    Aaah, who am I kidding...?
  4. Jennifer Hawknis face with golf ball hangers...and plastic surgery. ;)
  5. It took me a while before I realised you meant head as in face.

I'm a face person. 2/3 to 3/4 of what I find to make a person physically attractive is in the face. A good body is just a compliment to a good face.
  6. 100% hell yeah!
  7. :rofl: :twisted: That's just so wrong!
  8. Once they've gone cold, they never get old ;)
  9. :rofl:

always love your posts Nitekreeper
  10. i can't believe no one has yet posted boobs.

Here's Kim's:

11. ah lowercase, that's why we love you...
  12. I pick Boobs
  13. I want to see more photos of Takamii's new model. 
  14. I hate stitching around Nipples!!

BTW how fat are we talkin here?, cause im always more face value with a body thats within a specified radius!
  15. If she's got boobs & gives head (y)
  16. Does it matter.... as long as she has a nice personality hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  17. I've been asked this question many times and I can honestly say I like an over all package.
    I find big boobs unattractive, sure I'll point them out and think OMG look at the size of those, but they're not for me.
    I like what I classify as 'pocket rockets', petite slim and attractive girls. Don't get me wrong, I like tall women also but they must be in pretty good proportion...Perky boobs FTW :woot:
  18. Give me big monster natural cans any day!
    A big set of jugs is worth 2 points on my rating-o-meter.

Watch that 7/10 bird magically become a 9/10!

But as the thread states, i would go for face. The body will deteriorate with time anyway and there's ways to fix crap cans, even without implants
  19. Just so long as they keep their private business to themselves, I'll be happy.
  20. How YOU do'in?