Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Boo! I Mean... Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Mikie, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Old guy, scooting around Sydney suburbs for about a year now on a new "restricted" GSX650F ;)

Blame a friend/coworker for infecting me with this plague, but I'll forgive him until I stack it for the first time :p

2. Welcome to the roads and to Netrider

Round here we don't subscribe to the theory that if you're a rider you will necessarily crash :). Be careful, ride withinn you limits and assume that everyone else on the road is an idiot (a fact that is demonstrably obvious) and you should be fine.

3. Mike Wazowski!

Welcome.

4. just what we need, another one eyed monster.
    hi

5. welcome dude

6. Welcome to NR. Hope you've a blast here and on the bike.

And Monsters, Inc is one of my all time favourites. :p

7. I've read somewhere "There are only 2 kinds of riders - those who have crashed, and those who haven't crashed YET." :p But I've also seen another one, which I might make my signature: "I don't intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely to death."

And yes, average attempts at my life (and my bike!) are about one a week while going to work. I work afternoons, so I travel oppostie to peak hour traffic... and still it happens. It's actually been fairly ok lately, which just makes me worried that 2 months worth of blind idiots will one day come all at once :p

Thanks for the welcome!

8. Yeh gotta watch them one eyed monsters, especially the snake type, can't trust em I tell ya!!

9. oh yeh and welcome Mike (y)

10. Thanks, and just for the record - the real me has TWO eyez... occassionally extra 2 in the back of the helmet too. So... still a monster :p

11. well then you shall be right at home here :joyful: