Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bonsai kitten

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Mr Flibble, Feb 24, 2010.

1.  Top
  2.  Top
  3. i hope these farker's aren't serious!
    being a cat servant and friend to my mate, i hope this is purely a "joke" as i fail to see anything funny about it.
    Maybe "smyth & weson" could be interested in these tosser's

4. its partially a joke and i cant believe anyone thinks its funny. however it has spawned people doing this sort of thing.

this is just inhuman ammounts of animal cruelty.

i would like to see anyone who has every done this or found it amuzing to be put into a little glass jar too.

this is just discracefull.

5. It is totally a joke. There was a lot of fuss about it when it came out (10 years ago or thereabouts!) because gullible people thought it was real. The guy's kitten crawled into a vase, and he snapped photos of it. Bonsai Kitten was born. The funniest thing about it is the number of people who believe it is real.

6. it's kinda there to bait people like you :)

have a look. what have they actually done?

edit: slick, you're a shitstirrer :LOL:

7. Gordon Bennet!

8. NOT HAPPY AT ALL -- even feigned cruelty still shows a dark side of a persons mentality.

9. Which makes Warner Brothers and Disney huge psychopaths. Not to mention the Three Stooges. Or just about any slapstick comedy act. Actually... probably most comedy would fit in there somewhere. And don't get me started about those Funniest Home Video shows. Diabolical!

10. Exactly thats why I boycott television

11. I'm a cat lover and it doesn't worry me (the joke that is, if it were real I'd hunt them down...)