Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bonfire !

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by doonx, Jul 22, 2005.

1. this is the way to light a fire

Bonfire BOOM !
  2. Ommigod...no eyebrows, nor any other body hair.
  3. what an idiot!!! what did he think a whole container of fuel was gonna do????? Burn nicely in the corner??
  4. bwhahahahahaha! i was laughing as soon as the music kicked in knowing what was bound to happen :LOL:

does one have to die to be nominated for the darwin awards or could this guy be a contender?
  5. no, you have to die to be nominated for the Darwins, but they do make a number of honourable mentions !
  6. Little boys shouldn't play with matches :shock: :shock:

or to coin a phrase from an old song "Burn, baby Burn"
  7. Obviously not a Boy Scout!
  8. Yep the writing was on the wall as too what was going to take place :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  9. "Uncle Hermann always liked to play with fire but now the family decided that enough was enough....as they dragged him away he was heard screaming "just one match pleeeeeaase!"
  10. I spose he would qualify for being called a bright spark :p
  11. I just like the fact that he Tried leading a line of Fuel a metre away form the base so he would be SAFE..... :? :? :?

BOOM!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

THe you have the Camera guy running away... to turn around to se the results :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Beautiful :p 8)