Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bolwell HD200, something to think about !!

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Blue14, Aug 30, 2007.

1. To all you scooter lovers out there, and yes i don't mind the scoot myself.. :shock:

Just wanted to let you all know that these days the HD200 is going for around $4.5k + orc.

These are an awesome scooter which can travel the freeways safely, or get you through the tight CBD without a problem. My wife owned one and only reason it was sold was she just never used it. I am on the wrong side of 100kg and this thing would blast down the freeway at 110kph with more in reserve.

They have a 16" wheel which gives a more comfortable ride, a huge under seat compartment, and as i said plenty of power from a 171cc single cylinder engine. Insurance will set you back $250 full comp through RACV.

So if you are in the market for a good value for money scooter, take a look at the Bolwell HD200, you won't be disappointed.. :grin:

2. yep, its got to be one of the best all round commuter scoots you can get. Cheap to buy, insure, run and narrow for city streets. A great scoot.