Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bolwell HD 200

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by fire377, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Hi,
    New Here about to buy Bolwell HD 200
    What is your opinion
    regards
    Fire377

2. I love the 4 year warranty

some info here

Cruising speed 110.. that is fine for city and city highways, not good enough for outside.. A 250 will see you at 130-140km/h..But whatever is your price range....
    Test ride one before you do anything, rent one for a day, take it everywhere to be sure that this is a bike for you.. Once you buy it, 50% of the value is gone, so this will be the bike for you for the next 2 years...

3. Welcome to NR..

Used to have a HD200 along with everything else i have owned.. :oops:

They are a great scoot, especially with the 16" wheels and now also come with a rear disc brake, earlier model had drum rear.

Will sit on the freeway at 100kph no probs, and is quite a large scooter for its capacity. Could do with a bit bigger engine for its size, but as i said the single cylinder 4 stroke engine still goes quite well. Easy to ride and very comfy seating, with a good seat height. Excellent value for money along with the 4 year warranty.

So in saying all that, ill give it a 9/10.. :grin:

Also check the Bolwell G-Max 250cc model.. :cool: