Separate names with a comma.
Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.
Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Jan 22, 2009.
can anybody be anymore stupid !
Some people must get pleasure out of torturing themselves
i admit it. I was just warming up my tires before the police pursuite. :roll:
Sound like switched on sorta guys
candidate for top of the food chain
I thought it was legal to grow Dakka in SA
I can see his thinking, he's looked inside the academy and gone "Oh my God, every copper in town is in there, there's no-one left to catch me................mwahahahahaha" FAIL.
Nope, they just 'de-criminalized' it. You still get a fine for less than one plant but any more than that and you're deemed to be a 'dealer'.
Cannabis Laws in South Australia
Cannabis is a prohibited plant in South Australia. Cultivating, selling, dealing in, possessing, smoking or consuming this plant or its products (which include marijuana, cannabis resin and cannabis oil) are offences under the Controlled Substances Act 1984. In Australia, the Customs Act 1901 (Cwlth) prohibits possession, importation and exportation of cannabis in any form.
Expiable Offences (fines)
* Possession of cannabis
* Possession of cannabis resin
* Smoking or consumption in a private place
* Possession of equipment for smoking or consumption
* Cultivation of cannabis plants
Non-expiable Offences (go to court)
* Smoking or Consumption in a public place
* Personal possession
* All offences relating to cannabis oil
* Driving under the influence of cannabis
* Offences committed by youths
* Production, sale and supply
* Sale and supply to a child
* Sale and supply within a school zone