Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Boat show and Da Vinci exhibition

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Woodsy, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry for the late post,
    I'm planning on going to the boat show tomorrow arvo and also the Da Vinci exhibition, although the Da Vinci might be sunday.
    Is there bike parking at Jeffs shed and waterfront pavilion also lockers so i dont have to carry lid around.

Bike mounted if weathers ok, cage if it's to cold and/or wet.

and yes i am a pussy.

0418376855 if any one wants to catch up.

2.  Top
  3. That looks quite interesting, certainly more so than Picasso. Might get the VTR out if the weather is nice and go down with the girl. If you see a guy and girl on a red/black VTR come up and say hello.
    My advice is take the bike if you can. You can park basically anywhere with it. Car parking on the other hand can be a real pain in that area and inspectors are rife.
    Not sure where you'll be able to leave your lid. Best to take a helmet bag if you've got one.

4. ok, cool, weather looks like it might be ok apart from few showers tomorow :)

5. Park in the underground parking at Jeff's Shed, the boom gates don't cover the whole lane so bikes easily slip past on both entrane and exit. No booths at exit.
    Public lockers also at Jeff's shed ... just near the customer service desk at the Spencer street entrance. Ask the desk and they'll show you exactly where.

6. Tip from a local the back way in off Munro is closed due to some kind of expansion works & local car parks go from $4 a day in the meters to $6 a day via attendants after 9am!

7. That some kind of expansion works will be occurring for the next 30 mths. Over $A1 billion development that includes an almost doubling of size of the exhibition building, hyatt hotel, an office and residential tower, lifestyle retail and a homemaker centre. Opening in 2009

8. well i discovered i still havent saved enough for a new boat, looks like i'll have to use the old clunker again this summer.

Also probably doing the Da Vinci thing next weekend if anyones up for it.

9. Yep sounds interesting

10. matt, what works for you Sat or Sun??

11. Probably Sunday then we can kick onto this

But so far I'm free both days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.