Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Bne] Got my open licence! Yay!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by gracebeey, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Finally, I got it yesterday! I'm now the proud owner of a shiny new R-Class licence :grin:

I can now ride around town on my new bike, and go on rides with you guys! Can't wait!! :grin: I can't stop grinning!

The only downside: weather forecast predicts 5 days of continuous rain... :roll:

2. Congrats gracebeey on your licence and joy riding, still maybe just wait out the next 5 days so we don't see a "gracebeey came off" post tomorrow. :)
  3. Well done G!!! Wet weather oversuits ;)
  4. Congrats Grace :biker:
  5. meh, we need the rain, so congratulations, of course, and get out there and sharpen your wet-weather skills!! You WILL be more confident, I promise....
  6. congrats grace!!!! :D wet weather riding isnt that bad... but i would also wait for the 5 days :p
  7. Congrats G. From what i saw on the box this morning wetsuit and full body armour (water and hail) are the go.
  8. Congrats gracebeey, now get out there, don't let the rain put you off Its all good experience. Don't want to be on of those fair weather riders. :wink: