Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BMW Rallye 3 Jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by gags, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMW Rallye 3 Jacket** SOLD***

FOR SALE is my 2010 BMW Rallye 3 Jacket
    It has only been worn 3 times (purchased it in December 2010). The size is EU 50 hence the sale. I needed a 48 and have bought a new jacket.(dont ask why they could not swap it at the dealers)

The jacket cost me $1200 and is brand new not a mark on it. Only been worn 3 times for road rides only. It has a inner linnner which can be taken out . Arms can be removed if needed as well. It is a great jacket.

SIZE EU 50
    Specially developed for off-road use Outer made of Cordura that has been specially treated by BMW Motorrad
    jacket sleeves are detachable
    Reinforced in vulnerable areas with removable NP protectors Stretchable, breathable mesh lining Ventilated in various places
    Fully adjustable
    Breathable, wind and waterproof C.A.R.E. climate membrane
    Reflective panels
    Backpack for TrinkPak drinking system
    Two waterproof outer pockets on the jacket
    Connecting zipper (40cm/15.7in.)

On or off-road, nothing can stop the Rallye 3 suit. It incorporates a variety of practical pockets and offers incredible protection, while
    being extremely comfortable to wear and featuring eye-catching design. As such, it is a must for enduro riders who refuse to let the weather spoil their fun.

Attached Files:

2. Have dropped the price . Happy to accept offers via PM or text messages.
    Need to sell this Jacket uregently so that i can pay for the one i nought
  3. Hey gags, sent you an SMS.
  4. how big is a size 50 exactly?
    large medium extra large?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.