Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BMW R1200c Independent Cruiser $10400

Discussion in 'Archived' started by goddie, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Update!! ---- Price is down to $9500
    Well I had an off on my retro cruiser and being a beemer I have Nominated BMW Sth Bank to do the repairs, hopefully giving me and whoever buys the bike peace of mind that the job is done right the first time round. If anyone is interested please contact me ASAP
    kind regards

Hi guys,
    yep only had it for a little while but missus not impressed with job loss the after it arrived.
    So if you dont think it's fuglee, bank wants 10k out of me, she has 30600kms on it, front tyre's done about 800 kms, went for a spin last sunday with the learner ride, cruising along would get 300kms from 17 litre tank, not bad for a 1200. Has the heated grips, self cancelling indicators, abs, and all the sex appeal of , well you decide :) Have got service doco and books and all 3 keys!!
    Let me know if you'd like a look, no test pilots please, would rather keep it but times are tough.
    I also have a gsx750f on here which is still up for sale, first bike to go I'll keep the other.

Attached Files:

2. Good luck with the sale of either bike, goddie. The beemer is certainly eye-catching (y)
  3. Sad you had to let it go so early in the relationship, good luck with the sale.
  4. thanks guys, am praying the Suzy will make a faster exit so I can at least enjoy more on the beemah.
    I am going to ride her as often as possible, so at least I can say I 'enjoyed the ride' :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.