Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BMW Prorace Jacket - thoughts & alternatives?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by taiheung, May 1, 2007.

1. Hey guys I saw the BMW Prorace jacket and it looks like a pretty sexy piece of kit. I wanted to see if you anyone had any experience with it or if they had any alternatives.

I like the "look" of it alot because it doesn't have a crazy design or some massive brand name slapped across the front chest.

At the moment I have a BMW Boulder Jacket and it is so nerdy. haha.
    I love the jacket but it isn't the "best" looking thing in the world + I am thinking of making it a permanent winter jacket as it doesn't fair all that well in Summer. It has an awesome amount of zipper pockets (4 + a waterproof pouch inside) and would be good for touring I would imagine. I want something to use around the city and that isn't so bulky when NOT on the bike.

The new prorace apaprently has some "TFL" technology that makes it considerably cooler than other leather equivalents.

opinions? thoughts? suggestions? alternatives?
  2. Dainese maybe?