Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

News BMW G 310 R pricing and availability announced

Discussion in 'Motorcycling News' started by NetriderBot, Jul 7, 2016.

1. BMW has recently announced pricing and availability of their learner-approved roadster, the G 310 R in Australia.

The new G 310 R is priced at $5,790 plus on-roads, and will be expected to arrive at BMW dealerships in October or November.

BMW Motorrad General Manager, Andreas Lundgren said, “The new G 310 R is an exciting development for BMW Motorrad.

“It is an agile motorcycle and although smaller in size and capacity, it has the dynamic performance and technical innovation that are intrinsic qualities of the marque.

“The G 310 R will open up the brand to a whole new audience.”

BMW has certainly nailed what is arguably the three most important features the LAMS market is looking at – it’s priced well, plus it features ABS brakes and killer looks evoked from the S 1000 R.

For more information on the G 310 R, visit bmwmotorrad.com.au

The post BMW G 310 R pricing and availability announced appeared first on Cycle Torque Magazine.

Continue reading...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The blue version looks very nice :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Honda really will need to lift their game now.
  4. yeh it looks like a lot of bike for a little price
  5. looks fantastic and a great price! ....Very clever of BMW too, attract new riders and build brand loyalty (y)
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You will be mine.
  7. I think they will sell a ton of them...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It's looks good, it's got the right badge, it's got the correct mix of features and it's priced well.

I can't see them not selling well.

But that video... it's the most blatant over sell I've seen for ages.
  9. This was meant to be here this month or November. Now dealers are telling me December/January

Come on BMW step up.