Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BMW for Moto-GP?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by TonyE, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Full article at http://www.bikesales.com.au/news/2012/road-racers/bmw/bmw-to-contest-motogp-29318

2. Would be awesome to see what they could produce, seriously hope it happens
  3. <in Sheldon's voice> fascinating!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. i hope it happens! motogp needs more factory teams
  5. Factory Beemer, Aprillia and Suzuki then it'll be back heading in the right direction.
  6. One can but hope. We need factory teams, not glorified superbikes, racing in MotoGP.
  7. The more the merrier...
  8. I could see Stoner taking the BMW challange like he did with the Duke maybe. I know he seems at home with Honda but if he is riding well there would a great combination.
  9. hes said in a few interviews before he got the repsol seat that it would be his dream team so i cant see him leaving unless hes got nothing more to wine about(i love the guy but he does have a good cry everynow and then). Personally i love the repsols so i hope he stays there
  10. Wonder if it will have integrated panniers and heated grips along with the seat warmer, cup holders and power assisted brakes :)
  11. Thats true but sometimes $$$$ wins over dreams. Double the pay check and ride German or Stay Repsol till I retire?
  12. definitely more the merrier.
  13. good stuff :)