Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BMW Car Recall

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by grange, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 1234567890

Attached Files:

2. nice :)
    if x is greater then the cost of a recall, WE DON'T DO ONE

on a slight tangent, i'd hate to see the recall costs of Prius drivers (let alone their brakes)

3. 2 Billion dollars I heard on the telly last night. (that's for all the recalls lately, not just Prius).

4. Sounds like a lot, but apparently is only the PROFIT for one quarter in the US alone.

I don't like toyotas but it seems like a bit of a media beat up to me. Recalls happen all the time. They could have done what Ford and Holden do in Australia and deny the problems exist.

5. After which Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, SAAB … … … Need to do the same F#$king thing!

6. I reckon Audi are close to pitting BMW on this one, not yet, but very, very soon...

7. It's all relative, isn't it?

I don't know what people are bitching about; I'd rather a company owned up to a mistake and paid for it for FREE rather than deny it exists and let people die on the roads. Hasn't changed my perception of toyota one bit! They are and always will be boring cars that last forever. I'lll probably buy one down the line, when my spirit is broken.

8. have holden dealt with the power stearing pump failure yet?

Or Honda and their Reg/Rec

9. double post

10. lol
    this scored a giggle :D