Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blue14 finally with Two Brothers Exh & DNA Air Filter

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Blue14, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Well i had to order another lot of pipes.. :evil:

Anyway i have got them here from the states out of Starcycle. Took 6 days from door to door.. Pretty good i say. Here a few pics i just took after installing them tonight.. :twisted:

Edit: Have also just installed DNA Air filter..

2. Thanks fellow 14 rider.. Now just to get the PC111 and filter..
  3. Have you got your bike running now? I swear i can hear a burble from the north west. :LOL:
  4. Nice Paul, look great. The all important question, how do they sound? :twisted:
  5. Sounds very sweet.. :twisted:
  6. they look awsome. bet it is a relief to have them fitted to the bike rather than chasing the F&^k that just takes payment. looking forward to hearing it on the road soon
  7. Mate.. "Blue14 finally with Two Brothers".. How did the wife take it? Have you "swapped teams" or is it all cool and she watched you have fun with the brothers? :)

And on an unrelated note, I was going to get the TBR (Two Brothers Racing) exhaust for the 675 (looks like a howitzer cannon barrel in my view) until the Jardine carbon fibre was announced!
  8. Thanks mate.. i am wrapped with them, but unfortunately i am still chasing that prick for money.. :evil:
  9. I thought this was going to be about pasta sauce.........

Regards, Andrew.
  10. All fixed.. :p :LOL:
  11. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can't wait to hear it Paulie about 4km before you get to us!!!! :grin: :p
  12. The world loves loud pipes!
  13. So does this mean now you might ride it like its suppose to be ridden??
    :wink: or you still gonna hang out up the back with all the other Old Farts
  14. Hey someone had to do it.. :LOL: But yes most definately will be getting on the 14 more and getting some confidence back.. :twisted: