Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

blue undies

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pete777, Mar 26, 2009.

1. im wearing blue undies today

2. I have enjoyed reading this comprehensive style thread. Thankyou for you insight into undergarments.

mine are black and green *cough*
  3. Don't hold back now - tell us about the colour of your socks!
  4. Gray and black argyle socks bought for me in Scotland.
  5. No undies today... Just sweaty balls and boxers :grin:
  6. Freeballing today.
  7. Hot pink undies today.
  8. doesnt matter what colour they are when you put rain pants on thinking you're going to get soaked then half way home the 30degrees sun comes out again

cause they are gonna be dark from ballsweat!
  9. yeh, underpants are under a dripping tap I bet.
  10. :worthlesspics: :LOL:

This is how Nazi Germany started you know.
  11. What, with a house that has dripping taps and no maintainance. You are kidding, right?
  12. A lot of layabouts with nothing better to do than to cause trouble. Well I've had fifteen years of pandering to the likes of you, and I've had enough. I've had it. Come on, pack your bags and get out.
  13. Mv, do you agree that dripping taps are ok?
  14. No. tap washers are cheap, there's no excuse for that kind blatant disregard for your taps. They have feelings too you know.

More to the point, I put it to pete the o.p. that, in fact he is not wearing blue undies, & the statement is in fact false. Bring in the Spanish inquisition to straighten him out, no one expects the Spanish inquisition. Well, obvsiously he will now, but y'know, if they move quick...
  15. yep, those dripping taps must feel a lot.
  16. How would you feel if you had water constantly passing through you? :grin:
  17. think they did that in the Nazi days,
    Would not suit my red undies at all.
  18. Snork, giggle @ all of you :rofl:

... someone was very bored :p
  19. #19 robsalvv, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  20. The art of fixing dripping taps is more ancient than that of m/c maintenance. I can do dripping taps, but I already have blue undies (in fact I'm wearing them now :p )

I could probably do basic m/c maintenance too, if pushed.