Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blue Mountains

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Tomcatalex, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Who rode blue mountains yesterday, I saw a heap of bikes, anyone from here ride yesterday (sunday)
    On the way home on the m4 had a near miss, there was a pile of shit on the fast lane after penrith and all the traffic went from 120 to 0 kph fast
    did anyone else have a close call?

This is the same road where one poor rider was decapitated by a ladder falling off the back of a f#$$%g UTE

2. I was kicking around the blueys yesterday. Didn't head back through GT Western and M4 though, bells line only.

Man that road surface sucks in some places, i've been driving/riding it for years most weekends, and i still can't believe it.

3. I headed up to katoomba about 3.30 pm from penrith, also seen a lot of bikes heading back , worst part of that time of day is the slow single lane sections on way back with the tourists.

4. ...and his three sisters away!
    :LOL: