Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

blue gsxr bike with black tank?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by lukestuart1, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys.

I'm close to moving off my P's and going onto my fulls so I'm starting to look out for some bikes I like.

The GSX-R750 is something that I am keen on (still yet to test ride ) but just looking around I have seen that the occasional blue/white gsxr have black tanks

I'm just wondering if this was a standard colour scheme or people have changed them to look different (or even they have had to replace it due to a drop)

Example of what I'm talking about

2. I don't believe that is standard. If you go to the Suzuki motorcycles Australia website the have pics of all the current and past bikes from each year
  3. not standard
  4. Cheers guys.
    Ill ask the seller about i
  5. Original Black bike with aftermarket fairing kit?
  6. or maybe a tank of one of the black and burnt orange ones.... was it 2008 or 2009 model that had that colour scheme?
  7. i own a black 08 750.
    The black and Gold is a 08 too.

The front part of the tank is missing the black plastic protector which has the 'S' emblem on it.

Im guessing its been dropped and/or new tank/fairings...
  8. Looks like a repair job.
  9. Hmmm.

Good point about the "S" logo Shldze.

Ill question the bloke about it but probably give it a miss.
    Plenty of others out there