Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blue Cb400 In Melb Cbd

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jimmythehuman, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Anyone know the owner/circumstance of a smashed CB400 in Melb (i wont give the exact address as the bike is still there).

Colleagues saw him getting carted away last Thursday, said he might've been hit by a micra or something. The bike is still there, we could move it somewhere safe. Get in contact if anyone has any leads on the owner.

2. Put it somewhere safe if you can, contact police or other emergencies involved and let them know you have it.
    If he was carted off in an ambo, chances are the ambo would know more about the incident than random internet people.

3. I am not keen on moving someone's bike who i dont know. The way this world is i would end up getting charged for theft.

Ambos dont give out people's details, i will try the coppers otherwise not much i can do.

4. I thought you said you were keen on moving the bike? Either way, let the police know, if it bothers you.

5. Seriously, i was hoping by some chance he might be known on here and i could help...getting into a debate with some one about my intentions, wasnt my intention.

6. Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Tough choice. Good luck with it.

7. i've been watching it daily. If you find the bloke let him know I want to buy it.