Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bloody netrider hoons lol

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Mar 21, 2005.

1. A guy goes out for a quiet coffee with some of his riding buddys at Glen Waverly.
    By shear coincedence a few bikes leave together !

1st off at the very first set of lights, a certain individual take up an entire lane to himself, making the rest of us weaving around the cages to get to the front

Then this same person reaches across and turns my ign off !! so i return the favior..... so then its on :LOL: :LOL:
    So the lights turn green ( as they should lol )
    And in 20 mtrs im trying to keep my front wheel on the ground as im bullied by 4 other bikes into a fang down the road.

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

Then just as i leave em all behind, i realise oop's i have to turn up here AND i've still got that doggey puncture repair :p

so i pull up, indicate my turn, put mah foot down look behind me, and the 1st hoon goes past at mach 2 , followed by the rest at about mach 1.5

so does that mean i had the VTR up at warp facter two to get so in front of the others !!!
    Bloody netrider hoons

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. bloody hooligans. its people like you that give us a bad reputation...

why didn't you invite the rest of us! :LOL: :LOL:
  3. I always worry after when I do something stupid on my way home from uni, when someone comes on the forums and goes, "I followed this link from a number plate on a red bike going on the monash, riding like a....." Uh oh. :?

Maybe I should take down those netrider number plates when I think I'm about to do something stupid. :D
  4. You sure did, in raw Meatloaf style too :) Wound up the little CBR6, but it was only through the shear fact that I was 2up that I didn't kick yo ass in that little drag and leave you thinking what?, who?, where?, why? :LOL: 8) Oh yeah, that and not more than 50-100m down the corner I got the "you had better slow down or I'm going to turn into Lorena Bobbett" whack on the arm :LOL:
  5. YEAH! Esp since I am just in Croydon ;) Let us know next time you go off for a coffee ride with a few nutters ;) :p
  6. yes you all bad people someone had started it i just followed you behind !
  7. i loved it !!!
  8. well i know i wasn't the 1st to crack open the throttle !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. blah! you only passed me as i backed off!
  10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :-k :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

did you back off ? i thought the poor little thing just ran out puff , Bc i was just shifting into 3nd when i past you

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. come on now bob we all know that a vtr is no match for a CBR6 no need to go all silly over it! you could always upgrade as i know of a realy good cbr6 for sale at netriders
  12. Brought a smile too my face :D and made me jealous

can't wait till im at that skill-level and got a better bike :)